FS21 soil moisture, soil/air temperature, air humidity sensor (NB-IoT/LTE-M/2G)
The FS21 with soil moisture probe is our iconic affordable in-field microweather station for growers, crop advisors and researchers. The device consists of two parts, a sending and measurement module.
The devices provides accurate air humidity, air temperature, soil temperature and soil moisture data to make better farming decisions.
The sensor comes included with the Farm21 precision farming platform that provides free satellite imagery, scouting, and weather.
For connectivity (2G/LTE-M/NB-IoT simcard provided by Farm21), support, and data storage we charge 63 euro/sensor/year.
FS21 sending module
- Wireless data transmission with NB-IoT, LTE-M and 2g fallback
- SIM included
- Support in 140 countries
- SIM included
- GPS for positioning (GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, GPS / QZSS)
- Air temperature at 10 cm above soil level
- Air humidity at 10 cm above soil level
- Rechargeable battery
- Low-energy usage (lasts up to a year on a single charge with hourly measurement and sending interval)
- USB-C rechargeable
- Modular connector to allow additional modules (solar panel, different measurements) in the near future
- Support remotely adjustment of the data sending and measurement interval through the Farm21 dashboard
Multi-depth soil moisture and soil temperature probe (included)
- Capacitive soil moisture sensing at 0-10 cm 10-20 cm and 20-30 cm depth
- Highly accurate calibration curves for any soil type
- Soil temperature at -10 cm and -20 cm
Requires Farm21 precision platform to operate. Cost per sensor is 63 euro/year (including SIM). Read all about our precision farming platform here. This also includes free satellite imagery, scouting and public weather information.
You may also like…
Brings sensor, scouting, weather and satellite data together
Easily share data between Farm21 users or with stakeholders
Low-cost hardware to measure more critical field data for less
Easy to use hardware, installed in 30 seconds
Up to 10x more data than other suppliers
Quick return on investment
Best in class support and onboarding
Build your own interface on-top of our API